Flower in the desert
6:31 PM | Author: Ahtung


Why..You always have something nice to say..Makes me sway..
And why..Does my heart keep beatin fast..When you..
Kiss..kiss..my lips.. When all the sugar has gone..
I don't know how..
But you.. Make everything feels like ..the very first time
U..Can make a man like me..
Fallin' in love again..
Though loving you is breaking all the rules..
Please..tell me what to do you are

YOU ARE THE FLOWER IN A DESERT..
THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE..
FLOWER IN A DESERT..THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE..
YOU BRINGS ME JOY AND HAPPINESS
WHEN I'M ALL ALONE

Why could you always make me feel the same..
I love your way
Though i should have known this is just a game we play
Hey smiling face..
Have you ever really loved a man..’till you sway
Or have you just been taking all these things for granted
|
This entry was posted on 6:31 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: