A Journey trough life
12:17 PM | Author: Ahtung
Image hosting by Photobucket

She was my North, my South, my East and West, My working week and Sunday rest, My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song; I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

"Sooner or later, you start taking yourself seriously. You know when you need a break. You know when you need a rest. You know what to get worked up about and what to get rid of. And you know when it's time to take care of yourself, for yourself. To do something that makes you stronger, faster, more complete. Because you know it's never too late to have a life. And never too late to change one. "
|
This entry was posted on 12:17 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On Wednesday, 08 March, 2006 , Ahtung said...

Huhuhu aku baru buat beberapa pembetulan ejaan...hmm sebenarnya dah tak tau nak buat ape...so saje je aku menyemakkan lagi blog aku ngan mende2 vector nie

 
On Wednesday, 08 March, 2006 , AiYa said...

weh.. semakin ada umphh.. ehehehe.. aku tiada passion utk buat walaupn berkeinginan utk buat,, ahahha

 
On Thursday, 23 March, 2006 , Anonymous said...

Since 1983?? macam album slank jer