Happy New Year
3:26 PM | Author: Ahtung
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The New Year is now upon us,
And its time to let you know,
That I wish so many things for you,
I just have to let them show.

May the New Year bring you happiness,
And such joy, beyond belief.
And if any pain should come your way,
I wish you comfort and relief.

I wish you luck in all your ventures,
And great health throughout the year,
And may nothing make you sad at all,
That you shed, not one small tear,
I wish you all ALLAH blessings.

May HE/SHE shine on you with love,

May HE/SHE bring all the good things,

That come only from HIS/HER love!!!
|
This entry was posted on 3:26 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Friday, 06 January, 2006 , Anonymous said...

erm bila da hamg nak kasi gambar raya... ekekeke
-iwan